The characters are:
* Alf: Daniel Zuluaga
*Avatar: Jenny Yela
*Einstein: Daniel Schaefer
*Hitler: Daniela Lopez
And we are going to say:
// We are going to begin with a video
Alf: Avatar... Avatar... Avatar are you alive?
Avatar: Shh..Shut up Alf, I have a headache! For your fault, we are here..
Alf: What the fuck happened here?
Avatar: How do you dare to say that what happen? Look, is such a shame how people became, so ugly and so fool..
Alf: Oh yeah, I really sorry...
//Pointing to the public
Avatar: What are we going to do?
Alf: Take it easy! I have an idea.
Avatar:For your last idea, we are like we are...
Alf: Oh! You are always like that! always putting problems... who will think that was bad idea make juggling with the atomics bombs.
Avatar: I don't have another option. Tell me your idea
Alf: Bring two humans, maybe they know what to do with that...
Avatar: Good idea! But... who are we going to bring?
Alf: What about the Mona Lisa?
//We are going to show a normal picture of her
Avatar: Not that bitch, I don't trust in her.
//We are going to show a modified picture of her
Avatar: Do you see? I told you.
Avatar: What about John Lennon?
Alf: No! He is so pacific!
//There, we show a picture of him (so peace and love)
Alf: Do you see? I told you.
Avatar: What about Einstein?
Alf: The oldie man? What is he going to know about all of this?
Avatar: Don't you know who is him? What a fool! Obviously, you don't know who is him.
Alf: I obviously, know who is he, and I know that you choose him, because of his mustache...
Alf: And I have someone better, his mustache is rarer.
//There, we show a picture of Hitler
Avatar: Are you insane?
Alf: Oh! You are always putting problems!
Avatar: Ok. But remember that all of that is your idea...yours like when you burned Mars, you created Alex 3, you were the one that put the San Peter's pants down...
//Interrups Alf
Alf: Shhhh, shut up! Let me solve this...
//Alf throw something (like a chalk) to Hitler and Einstein. And they <<wake up>>
Hitler: What the fuck am I doing here? What is all this people? So ugly and who are you?
Einstein: Relax! It is too easy to measuring the temperature, velocity, with the circular motion..
//sticks out his tongue
Hitler: What are you talking about? What shit are you talking about? Where am I? All this people looking us, they are so blacks!
//Hits a desk
Einstein: They are relatively blacks!
Hitler: Relativity? What is that?
Einstein:Relativity! What a good question, for this we need to know, what is physic?
Physics born in a..
//He'll begin to write on the board equations
Hitler: No! No! No! What are you talking about?
Einstein: Did you understand?
//Like if he wasn't listening Hitler
Hitler: What the hell, am I going to know? They should burned everybody, like in Mars...
Einstein: Mars? Is burned?
//Walks like insane
Einstein: I can't believe it's possible! mass, energy, velocity...
//writting in the board
Hitler: No! No! I see that I must create alone the new specie, this oldie man is crazy!
//HItler and Einstein, turn like frozen
Avatar: I told you! Now the unique solution, is disappear this idiots.
Alf: This torn hot! I better go to drink a beer to Moe's bar.
excellent this format...
ResponderEliminarThanks! We did it, with the purpose, that you had fun. And, I think you had it. So great...
ResponderEliminarBy: Jenny Paola Yela